John Edgar Sherrard has over three decades of experience in drafting wills and trusts and filing formal, ancillary and summary administrations throughout the State of Florida. Other services include will contests, asset distribution and drafting living wills, health care surrogate designations and durable powers of attorney. Our firm has spent years in representing clients who want to formulate the best possible estate plan. We also take special care in filing and finalizing probate cases as quickly as possible, so that beneficiaries receive their distributions as quickly as possible.
- Drafting of Wills
- Drafting and Amending of Living Trusts
- Drafting Living Wills
- Drafting Powers of Attorney
- Advice for Asset Protection
- Formal Administration of Estates and Probating of Wills
- Asset Distribution
- Summary and Ancillary Administration
- Will Contests and Estate/Trust Litigation
- Health Care Surrogate Designation
This is only a partial list of legal services available. If you have any questions or would like a dedicated probate attorney to help you, call 772-283-9322 or schedule a consultation with our online contact form.